The 2014 FF1M Season, will be the twenty second season of the FF1M series, and the third season since the series resumption following hiatus.
The season will be broadcast on YouTube in 2020.
- The budget cap will be increased from 150 to 175 in line with the proposed Formula One budget cap of 175 million dollars from 2021.
- From the 2014 Season onwards Race Drivers will no longer earn Double Development Points.
- New V8 engine formula.
- Aerodynamic testing was expanded and split into "Grip" and "Efficiency"
- "Set Up" testing area was buffed to 20% of Aerodynamic performance.
- Engine testing limited to manufacturer teams. Manufacturer teams will also have a separate pre-season test at Monza.
- Teams will be able to choose from two tyre compounds at each Grand Prix but will be limited to 6 sets of "Soft" tyres per season
- Friday Practice will now be comprised of two 45 minute sessions, instead of one 90 minute session split into three parts.
Teams and Drivers
|Team||Engine||Tyre||No.||Race Drivers||No.||Test Drivers|
|Team Sega AM2 Gojira AutoSport||Mugen (M)||5||26|
|Willows Racing||Ilmor (M)||7||27|
|Shake n' Bake||Megatron (M)||11||29|
|Andrew Racing||Megatron (C)||14||30|
|Mitchell Racing||Mugen (C)||16||31|
|Horizon F1||Climax (C)||18||32|
|GR Motorsports||Mugen (C)||20||33|
Engines: (M) = Manufacturer (C) = Customer
An 18 round calendar was announced at the 2013 German Grand Prix