|2010 FFR3.5 Season|
|Previous: 2009||Next: 2011|
The 2010 FFR3.5 Season will be the 4th season of FFR3.5 and the first season as a tier two playable FF1M series. It will once again be supported by the FFR2.0 Series at selected events which will comprise the World Series by AF1RL. All races will be run using GP4 software and most races will either be broadcast LIVE on the FF1M.com website or have full race highlights packages.
The season started in Portimao on 17th April 2010 and will end in Barcelona on October 10th 2010. The Drivers Championship was won at the penultimate race weekend by Felipe Massa driving for Fortec Motorsport.
- New chassis designed by Adrian Newey
- 530 BHP Engine made by Zytek
- From 2010 onwards each round of the championship will have two races of equal lenth (35% FF1M Distance) apart from Monaco which will have one race. There will be a qualifying session for each race lasting 20 minutes.
- Race Teams will prepare the cars for seat holders who decide which drivers to use.
- Six Teams are retained by the AFIA from the 2009 Season (ART, Arden Caterham, Tech1 Racing, Fortec Motorsport, ISR and Carlin Motorsport)
- Four new teams will join the series (Pons, DAMS, Lotus and Draco) although DAMS, Draco and Pons have all competed in FF3M in the past.
- Ajay Motorsports will be the only team to hold a seat and prepare their own cars.
Teams and Drivers
|Race Team||Seat Holder||Engine||Tyre||No.||Race Drivers|
|ART Grand Prix||Andy Racing||Zytek||1||Jules Bianchi|
|Arden Caterham||Pedersen||Zytek||3||Neel Jani|
|Tech1 Racing||Zytek||5||Vitantonio Liuzzi|
|Fortec Motorsport||FJR||Zytek||7||Felipe Massa|
|10||Pedro De La Rosa|
|Carlin Motorsport||TornadoF1||Zytek||11||Christian Klien|
|Pons||Gui Racing||Zytek||14||Giorgio Pantano|
|DAMS||LeBlanc GP||Zytek||16||Lucas Di Grassi|
|Lotus Racing||Mitchell||Zytek||18||Gary Paffett|
|International Draco Racing||Zytek||20||Nathaniel Berthon|
|Ajay Motorsports||Ajay Motorsports||Zytek||22||Adam Carroll|
Points are awarded to the top 10 classified finishers.