2007 FF1M Season
|Previous: 2006||Next: 2008|
Changes for 2007
- Car Numbers are now dependant on the previous seasons championship position
- Mass Damper Technology banned.
- Diffusers reduced to first upgrade stage
- All teams building their own car will have development halved as a consequence of a team passing the development ceiling
- Cosworth leave the sport
- Ferrari and Renault switch from V10 engines to V8
- Engine Manufacturers will now supply a maximum of 2 teams.
- All V10 cars will now build their own engines for a standard price.
Drivers and Teams
Results and Standings
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.