2006 FF1M Season
|Previous: 2005||Next: 2007|
- The lowest seven teams in the 2005 FF1M Season and any new teams will have to take part in a new pre-qualifying session on the Friday of each Grand Prix
- The session will last for a maximum of thirty minutes and each team will have a maximum of six laps or two flying laps.
- Drivers will now be limited to a maximum of twelve laps or four flying laps.
- The Pre-Season Testing calendar will be expanded to five two-day tests.
- Teams will be limited to attending a maximum of three pre season tests.
- The top four teams in the 2005 FF1M Season will be allowed to run just one driver in each Mid Season test day. This driver will be the teams test driver if they have one.
Teams and Drivers
Results and Standings
Race by Race
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.