2005 FF2M Asia Season
|Previous: 2004||Next: 2005 (Europe)|
- Seperate entry periods for the Asian and European series.
- To bring the series' in line with GP2, no series champion may compete in the series following their victory.
- Series entry fee increased to 40 credits to encourage a greater spread of talent between the teams.
- New 700BHP Turbo Renault Engine.
- Teams will be allowed to adjust their engines power output at the start of the season by 20 HP to be split between Qualifying and Race. A team choosing to use 15HP in Qualifying will use 5HP in the race and vice versa.
Teams and Drivers
Results and Standings
Points are awarded to the top 10 classified finishers and the holders of Pole Position and Fastest Race Lap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.